Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Latest

I haven't posted in a while. Work, kids, dating, the house...they are all commanding my attention these days. Not complaining! Kids and I are rocking and rolling along. Sports, end of school year, etc..no complaints.

The other day the kids ate dinner with their dad. They came back and said Mooch is dating. I asked who? They gave me women's names. Whew. A couple of friends had seen him on Match the other week...

My other sources have told me Mooch has been seen with men.

I'm confused. Well, actually, he sounds confused.

It confirms a lot of things I thought over the years. Each time I confronted, I got the big NO WAY! I'm not gay! Ugh...that much homophobia always made me wonder.

I'm not opposed to bi or gay, but it's not what I signed up for when I got married. Very glad I don't have to deal with that anymore.

The fact none of it really gets to me shows I'm moving past the bitterness and the frustration of him being so exhausting to be around. My boyfriend does make jabs here and there about him. He is amazed I agreed to marry someone who is obviously looking for a free ride. It doesn't piss me off. The man speaks the truth.

Hopefully, one of these women (or men) can be the one to take care of him. Lord knows he needs the help. It's tough napping all day.






No comments:

Post a Comment